Due to the lack of page views to my fantasy football pages I’ve decided to give up on having weekly fantasy rankings. It also doesn’t help that I’m a busy college kid who also writes for sites like More than a Fan Cleveland and Hustle Belt. So for the rest of the football season I will provide you with weekly lists of which players you should add, drop, or trade for each week in fantasy. This post will be updated throughout the week until a new post is made next Monday for Week 6.
1. Matt Asiata- Matt Asiata has as many 3 TD games in his career as LeSean McCoy and Matt Forte. Anyways Asiata has shown he can be a workhorse back in Minnesota’s surprising offensive outburst. Expect RB2 numbers immediately.
2. Bishop Sankey- Had more touches than Shonn Greene in his game against the Colts. Since lots of owners dropped him it should be safe for you to pick him back up. Could be a flex option soon.
3. Justin Forsett or Lorenzo Taliaferro- With Bernard Pierce being a healthy scratch it seems like Harbaugh is planning on doing a time share between these two. Forsett is more valuable in PPR while Taliaferro will get more goal line touches.
4. Branden Oliver- The rookie from Buffalo should get some opportunities with the Charger’s recent rash of injuries.
5. Heath Miller- 11 targets in one game for Heath is strange. I think the Steelers have putting more emphasis on him and I anticipate that it will continue.
6. Travis Kelce- The Chiefs don’t have many red-zone options in the passing game so I expect Kelce to continue to improve.
7. Roy Helu- Worth picking up in any PPR league.
1. Riley Cooper- Jeremy Maclin has really stepped up while Cooper hasn’t done anything with his targets. Lots of better options on the market.
The Browns defense- If you don’t live in Cleveland odds our this D is still on the market if so pick them up. If not trade some pieces for them.There schedule is amazing the next 5 weeks.
LeSean McCoy- See if you can nab LeSean McCoy after these 2 bad games. Lane Johnson is coming back from suspension so he should help.