1. Branden Oliver- Oliver had an amazing game in his first start and should be started in all fantasy league until Ryan Mathews comes back in a couple weeks. Oliver could very well be this years Zac Stacy.
2. Ronnie Hillman- With Montee Ball hurt Ronnie Hillman gets another opportunity. Hillman has the best chance of starting as of now but also keep an eye out on CJ Anderson. Whichever of these RBs plays most often will be very valuable in PPR leagues and worth a shot in standard leagues.
3. Andre Williams- Rashad Jennings sprained his knee and we all know Andre Williams is pretty darn good. Could keep his job when Jennings comes back.
4. Brian Quick- Him and Austin Davis are really starting to click.
5. George Winn- Only add him if you’re desperate for RBs. At best he could be a decent spot starter at worst he can be a like Darrin Reaves last week.
1. Mike Evans- He’s going to be out for a couple weeks, but I don’t anticipate him doing as well under Glennon as he did under McCown because Glennon already has a great rapport with Vincent Jackson.
2. Cecil Shorts III- Hamstring injuries are very problematic to recover from. I feel it’s safe to drop him, because even if he’s healthy he still plays for the Jaguars which limits his upside.
Pry from other owners.
1. LeSean McCoy- McCoy is strange, because we all know that the second we bench him he will break out for 30 points. Well here’s a hint I’m benching McCoy this week so everyone else should start him judging by my luck this year.