1. Antone Smith- Smith is somehow the 10th most productive back this year despite only having 23 touches. The Falcons should be trying to get the ball in his hands more, and that could lead to him being an Andre Ellington type high reward RB2.
2. Ronnie Hillman- Hillman got 100 yards against the stout Jets defense and should have a couple more good games before Ball comes back.
3. Andrew Holmes- Now that Holmes and the Raiders actually have a good coach I think its time to start expecting a little more out of the Raiders. And Holmes is a very athletic receiver who could potentially develop to be a poor man’s Josh Gordon.
4. Odell Beckham- Victor Cruz just gruesomely tore his patellar tendon which will open the door for a guy like Beckham to step in and stand out.
5. Benny Cunningham and Tre Mason- Zac Stacy hasn’t done well as of late and it feels like he may get benched soon. Cunningham has looked good in his attempts but its Tre Mason who has the talent to take over and become this years surprise running back.
6. Jace Amaro- Had 12 targets for 10 catches 68 yards and a TD against the Broncos last week. I think he’ll have enough decent games the rest of the year for him to finish a top 10 fantasy TE.
7. Derek Carr- Seems to have really good potential in two QB leagues after he threw for almost 300 passing and 4 passing TDs.
8. Bills Defense- Have Minnesota and the Jets for the next two games.
9. Browns Defense- Going against Jacksonville, Oakland, and Tampa the next 3 games. This will be fun.
1. Terrance West- He was a healthy scratch against Pittsburgh and Crowell did well as the second running back. I don’t know what he did wrong but he looks to have a diminished role going forward.
2. Chris Johnson- He sucks. He has no hope.
3. Victor Cruz and Steven Ridley- Hurt. Out for the year.