1. Tre Mason- I’ve been hyping him all preseason as a guy who could be this year’s Zac Stacy. And after an 85 yard and a touchdown game he seems on his way.
2. Bryce Brown- He’s already proven that he can be a decent fantasy back over in Philadelphia and should get the first look in Buffalo with Spiller and Jackson out as long as he avoids fumbles.
3. Anthony Dixon- Dixon was the 3rd string back according to the depth chart. He has less potential than Brown but could be a red-zone monster with the Bills.
4. Odell Beckham- Just a reminder to pick him up in case no one did last week.
5. Doug Baldwin- The Seahawks spread the ball a lot so don’t have high expectations for him in standard leagues, but he has some potential in PPR leagues where should be decent.
Not Worth it:
1. Denard Robinson- Keep in mind that Denard had his big day against a Browns front 7 that was decimated by injury. Last week was just a fluky performance so you shouldn’t add him unless you are desperate at the position.
2. Paul Richardson- This guy is supposed to be Percy Harvin’s replacement. The only issue is that Percy Harvin hasn’t produced much.
1. Matt Asiata- The Vikings are running McKinnon instead.
2. CJ Spiller- Broke collarbone. Out for the year.