1. Bobby Rainey- Doug Martin is hurt again so Rainey is worth an add. Rainey has been decent with martin out and his next 2 games are against the Browns and Falcon both of which can not stop the run. Also look out for Charles Sims.He’s coming off the IR and should be ready to provide a spark for this offense.
2. Brandon LaFell- 17, 2, 21, 5 , 18. Can’t say he is consistent but he is certainly worth an add and perhaps a flex start now that Tom Brady is heating up.
3. Jeremy Hill- Bernard might miss next week against Jacksonville making Hill a great 1 week pickup.
4. Jonas Gray- Another Patriots RB who has shown signs of potential but will have low upside because he is a Patriots RB.
5. Martavis Bryant- I’m not a huge fan of taking 3rd WRs but Bryant has shown that he can be a red zone threat. I wouldn’t add unless you’re desperate.
6. Donte Moncrief- Once Reggie Wayne comes back he’ll return to being the third receiver. The only difference between Moncrief and Bryant is that Moncrief isn’t as adept in the red zone.
7. Lorenzo Taliaferro- If you need help at RB Taliaferro could be used. He’s going to be the Ravens short yardage back.
1. Zac Stacy: He’s barely being used now, and even when he is being used he hasn’t been good.
2. Shonn Greene- Only had one carry against the Texans. The Titans are rightly running Sankey.
3. Bernard Pierce- Was a healthy scratch last week. Taliaferro seems to have the backup job locked up.