1. Terrance West- I have no idea what the Browns are doing with their running backs. All I know is that West got a bulk of the carries. The fact that he’s number 1 just shows how there really isn’t anyone to add this week.
2. Carson Palmer- He’s low key been a QB1 the past 4 weeks.
3. Mark Sanchez- Mark is a viable option if your starter is on a bye week.
4. Adrian Peterson- So Adrian Peterson might be coming back here soon. If you have room he should be worth an add.
5. Bills D and the Texan’s D- The Bills have home games against the Jets and the Browns soon, while the Texans still need to play the Jags twice.
1. Nick Foles: He’s pretty much out for the year.
2. Doug Martin: All he does is get hurt, and besides Bobby Rainey has been running rather well.