Due to the fact hat I am a college kid writing for 2 other blogs I was unable to get last week’s add/drop list done. But today I’m free to blog to my heart’s desire. I’ll have this post and a Thanksgiving special.
1. Dan Herron- Boom seems to be taking Ahmad Bradshaw’s role, which is really important because Bradshaw was a top 10 PPR RB before he got hurt. A must add in all formats.
2. Jordan Cameron- TE is a vast wasteland this year. Cameron is getting healthy so odds are he’ll put a couple of TDs before the season ends.
3. Latavius Murray- Seems like a decent option after showing explosiveness in an upset i predicted to happen. But still its the Raiders.
4. Isaiah Crowell- In case someone in your league forgot to pick him up.
5. Your Handcuff- If you have any of the top 3 RBs make sure to pick up there handcuff. Handcuffs are almost never draftable, but by this time of season, if your stud horse gets hurt its important to have his backup. And those extra roster spots mean less now that there are no bye weeks.
6. Jarvis Landry- Landry seems like a good add with all the targets he has been getting. Could be a nice flex option.
7. Charles Johnson- I guy I was hyping at the beginning of the year is finally making an appearance. He had 11 targets last week but only 3 catches and a TD. Worth a look if you are in a deep league.
8. Rams D- THey have Oakland this week and Washington the next.
1. No one of note.