It’s playoff time in the world of Fantasy Football! Time to put our best team on the field and win the gold. Here are some general tips for fantasy football.
Time to drop your backup QB and TE. Don’t waste roster spots on players you don’t need.
Add your best players handcuff: And injury to your best player hurts your team even more and its essential to get some value if that happens.
Load up on defenses: Have your defenses scheduled until the the last week. Having the right D can be the difference between gold and silver.
1. Johnny Manziel- If he starts he will immediately become a QB 1 due to his rushing numbers. If you have a low end QB Johnny’s definitely worth a look.
2. Kenny Stills- He’s looking like the number 2 option in this explosive passing attack. Great flex play for the rest of the year.
3. Marion Grice- Good back who could get a lot of carries now that Andre Ellington got hurt. Also look at Stepfan Taylor, who could get the goal line carries.
4. Houston Defense- They play Jacksonville 2 times in the next 4 weeks.
5. Doug Martin- Well apparently Doug Martin is good again. As always he has potential, if he can stay healthy.\
6. Stedman Bailey- Another Rams WR who seems to be showing potential.
1. Cordarrelle Patterson- Isn’t even playing that much somehow. Easy drop.
2. Jonas Gray- He goes from having 200 yards and 4 TDs in one game two 1 carry in two games. Ughhh Belichick.