Fall Break is a time for painting pumpkins, finding your favorite and for me getting back to writing on my blog. Hopefully I can get into a habit of writing more often here as I do feel that eventually I can give something to the sports blogging world that no one else is. Recently I have been searching for my inner optimistic Browns fan by writing previews for MTAF Cleveland. You can check out my work here. So that’s a little update on where I’ve been so now I will present my list of players I am planning or hoping to add this week in fantasy football.
- Thomas Rawls- The former Central Michigan Chippewa broke out in a huge way last week running through and around the Bengals stout defense. Lynch has struggled recently and may have hit his Shaun Alexander-esque point of no return so Rawls may become a Justin Forsett type pick up that could save your league.
- Willie Snead- I told my buddy last week to pick Willie Snead last week in a PPR because I liked his consistency. After his break out game last week it appears he is Drew Brees number 1 or two receiver. This gives him the upside of a quality WR2 for the rest of the year. And on a side note Willie Snead is from Ball State making my top 2 add #MACtion alumni.
- Charcandrick West- I’m not to hot on Jamaal Charles potential replacement as I’m assuming Reid will move to a committee. Plus the Chiefs O-Line isn’t that good.
- Gary Barnidge- If Gary Barnidge is still available pick him up. No questions asked.
- Andre Johnson- After two straight goose eggs Johnson finally found his groove last Thursday. If anyone in your league was stupid enough to give up on him early (I was, whoops) go ahead and pick him up to see if can duplicate Thursdays performance.
- Josh McCown- Josh McCown is playing like a Pro Bowl QB despite throwing to an underwhelming receiving corps. His schedule gets a lot a tougher soon with match-ups against the Broncos, Rams and Cardinals but afterwards he can be a valuable streaming option.
- Jamaal Charles- Obviously considering he tore his ACL
- Marques Colston- Snead and Cooks seem like the Saints main targets plus Colston suffered a separated shoulder last week.
- Darren Sproles- Murray is getting into a groove and Mathews has been playing well. No reason to own the third back on a medioce offense.