- Marcus Mariota- Odds are he’ll be one of the first players taken off the waiver in your league, and for good reason. He looked absolutely dominant in the opener. He probably isn’t this year’s Cam Newton but he should finish near the top 10 in fantasy points this year and he has a good match-up against the Browns in week 2.
- Terrance Williams- Was probably drafted in your league but if not grab him in the wake of Dez Bryant’s injury. Could get 10 TDs this year.
- Stevie Johnson- I drafted Johnson in a couple of my leagues and was very pleased with his first week numbers. He will be a good flex option all year-long.
- James Jones- Not as excited about him as everyone else is because he only had 4 targets which was 3rd among GB WRs.
- Tyler Eifert. Jordan Reed, Austin Sefarian-Jenkins- Any of these TEs are worth a pickup if you feel you are having issues at the position.
- Brandon Coleman- A sleeper throughout August it now may now be too late to nab the man who could hop over Marques Colston and become the Saints number 2 receiver.
- Titans D/ST- They have an easy match-up against the Browns and perhaps Johnny Manziel this Sunday. Should be easy points if you are streaming defenses.
- Patriots D/ST- The Pats go up against the Bills which seems like a decent match-up, but it is there week 3 game against the Jags that will make this pick up worth it.
- Cole Beasley (PPR)- Dallas’ slot receiver will be in line for lots of receptions now that Dez Bryant is hurt.
- Reggie Bush- He is now hurt and there is no chance now he’ll be stealing any of Hyde’s carries.
- Ty Montgomery- Is now the fourth receiver on the Packers behind Cobb, Adams, and Jones. No need to own him.